By Craig Larman
Larman outlines the rules and top practices of iterative, evolutionary, and agile methods to software program improvement that emphasize collaboration and suppleness, illustrates these practices in an instance approach for monitoring immigrants, and overviews the paintings items and center practices of the Scrum technique, severe programming, the unified technique, and evolutionary undertaking administration (Evo).
Read or Download Agile and Iterative Development (Agile Software Development Series): A Manager's Guide PDF
Best programming books
KEY profit: instructing clients new and extra strong methods of wondering courses, this two-in-one textual content features a tutorial—full of examples—that explains all of the crucial ideas of Lisp programming, plus an updated precis of ANSI universal Lisp, directory each operator within the language.
Over the last few years, a brand new technology-driven entrepreneurial increase has exploded in and round San Francisco. millions of formidable businesses are rising, bootstrapped and infrequently with quite a few staff at the start, to problem company as ordinary in after undefined, from foodstuff to healthiness care to schooling to media and past.
Sharpen your abilities in fast by means of designing and deploying seven absolutely sensible applications
About This Book
• enhance various iOS-compatible functions that variety from overall healthiness and health to utilities utilizing this project-based handbook
• learn how to make the easiest use of the newest positive factors in fast to construct on a big selection of applications
• persist with step by step directions to create fast apps orientated for the genuine world
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a efficient iOS developer who desires to strengthen lovely purposes with quick, then this e-book is for you. Familiarity with rapid programming is assumed.
What you'll Learn
• become familiar with the fundamentals of Xcode and fast for software development
• Create a photograph Sharing program to seize a picture, edit it utilizing varied positive aspects and proportion it through social media.
• enhance purposes utilizing the WatchKit and alternate facts among iPhone and the Watch
• Use complex beneficial properties resembling SpriteKit to construct a game
• set up third-party speedy frameworks to improvise in your program development
• detect the best way to simulate domestic automation with HomeKit
• construct an program to observe the user's weight, middle price and the variety of steps for overall healthiness historical Analysis
• manage media utilizing AVFoundation framework to merge audio and video.
In this e-book, you'll paintings via seven diverse tasks to get you hands-on with constructing striking purposes for iOS devices.
We start up with a undertaking that teaches you the way to construct a application app utilizing rapid. relocating on, we conceal the recommendations in the back of constructing an leisure or social networking comparable program, for instance, a small software that permits you to percentage pictures, audio, and video records from one equipment to a different. You'll even be guided via create a urban details app with custom-made desk perspectives, a reminder app for the Apple Watch, and a video game app utilizing SpriteKit.
By the tip of this booklet, you have the mandatory skillset to increase a variety of different types of iOS purposes with rapid that may run on diversified iOS units. additionally, you will be good versed with complicated thoughts that may be used to augment the functionality of your purposes. type and approach
This publication takes a step by step method of assist you construct apps from scratch and study the technique to increase real-time functions utilizing speedy.
- Becoming a Better Programmer: A Handbook for People Who Care About Code
- Learn You Some Erlang for Great Good!: A Beginner's Guide
- An Introduction to Programming Using Alice 2.2
- Android Programming Tutorials (3rd Edition)
- Unix System Programming with Standard ML
Additional resources for Agile and Iterative Development (Agile Software Development Series): A Manager's Guide
They are standing beside the whiteboard where all the iteration tasks are written. After the Scrum questions, team members start volunteering for tasks, writing their name beside them. Scrum meeting Afterwards, the entire group listens to a presentation by Rebecca, the chief architect. Having a chief architect is recommended in UP. Rebecca spent the prior week investigating and considering architectural issues and designs, given the basic information she had. She lays out her vision of the big pieces and problems, to provide a starting point for decomposition of work by large components.
It is founded on four values: communication, simplicity, feedback, and courage. It includes 12 core practices, including the whole team working together in a common room, pair programming, constant refactoring, and test-driven development. XP details Crystal Methods The Crystal family of agile methods were developed by Alistair Cockburn [Cockburn02]. While acknowledging the necessity of an iterative lifecycle, in this group of methods Cockburn stresses the primacy of "peopleware" issues over process: communication, education, and so on.
Now there is proof that the evolutionary approach to software development results in a speedier process and higher-quality products. … The iterative process is best captured in the evolutionary delivery model proposed by Tom Gilb. Tom Gilb's Evo. And specifically on evolutionary feedback-based requirements and design, … our research suggests a clear agenda for managers: Get a low-functionality version of the product into customers' hands at the earliest possible stage and thereafter adopt an iterative approach to adding functionality.
Agile and Iterative Development (Agile Software Development Series): A Manager's Guide by Craig Larman